Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have been struggling with this new computer and a person would think by now I would have it down pat. My old one crashed before Christmas last year, and was replaced with me transferring the old files to the new one. One of the biggest problems is the loading of photos from the computer to my Etsy or facebook or my BLOG. Sideways. I have edited them through smart media and they seem perfectly normal, then when loaded they are sideways. So please bare with me. I may have to go through Photobucket or actually consult my husband, the Great Brain...and give him yet another opportunity to be Right. Or maybe you all will have to look at sideways pictures. Just turn your monitor...upward...

1 comment:

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

I will gladly look sideways for you Robin,phyllis