Friday, October 24, 2014

So its been a long time since my last post.
We have had many things happen in the Land of the Baggaraggs. My son and his girl moved home and we have had a new grandchild, a sweet little baby girl; Claire.
I am sharing studio space with my grandson Rowen. Its cramped and at times my studio bursts out and takes over other spaces in the house.
My husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease this summer.
We are trying to get that sorted,
but for the time being he is not taking any medication.
This is hard.
I have recently returned from a trip to Blairsville Georgia where I participated in the Sorghum Festival. I spent 6 glorious days with my daughter Friedel. She flew into Tampa from Seattle and I picked her up. We had a fabulous time, and although my sales were nothing to brag about, we met lovely people and had so much fun...until she missed her plane home.
Bit of a miscalculation on my part driving to the Atlanta airport.
So how is everyone? tell me all.
I have been writing so much in my mind all year...that's the way my thoughts work, so I am happy to be back writing things down again.
I hope you are all well. Love, Robin


sunrise in Blairsville Georgia.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin!
Things sound busy for you! I am so glad you got to spend some time with your daughter in GA. So much fun that she missed her flight ;-) So sorry to hear about your husband! Praying that they are able to find something to help him.
Kim

Createology said...

So thankful to read your post. Very sorry for your husband's diagnosis. Life can really be challenging and yet thankfully we are strong. Prayers and Healing Energy...

susan hemann said...

So glad you had a good time with your daughter. Sorry to hear about your husband. My step father had it. If you ever have questions please contact me. There are lots of resources out there. You also must pace yourself. Please feel free to contact me, I know a lot about the disease. suehemann@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin - nice to see a post. I so understand how busy life can be, it sounds as though you have oh so much going on. Lots of hugs your way to you and your husband as your journey continues. Keep making your beautiful art. Best, Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh Robin, a full plate both good and bad...My wishes for healing and peacefullness during all that is going on. xox

Penny said...

What a wonderful surprise to see your posting. I'm so happy for your happy times and send healing thoughts for you and your husband. Life can be so very hard and sometimes bittersweet. I just bought one of your dolls (have admired them for ever so long) and I'm really excited. Each time I look at her I'll think of you and send my heartfelts back to you.

Debra said...

Hello Baggatha. It's so good to see you in Blogland again....

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Hi Robin, your latest creations are beautiful and magical as ever. Seems so many folks are being diagnosed with Parkinson's lately in our little town - I wish you all strength and peace♥ ~*~Lisa