Thursday, June 6, 2019

So,
I am starting something new.
Years ago I had my astrological star chart done, and not many things stuck with me...but one of the things that I do remember was the guy telling me with great intensity that I had no trouble getting things started, but that I would have to work at keeping things off the ground. This is a kind of discipline that I have aspired to in my later life...that I would do the things that I felt help to keep things flying,
wings of determination, if you like.
One of my children calls this showing up...
I have had difficulty in my life actualizing a vision for myself. getting from a to b so to speak. 
Sometimes its just putting in the daily hard work of making little things happen and having confidence and patience to take those steps.
So,
I am starting something new. Its a selling blog designed to keep my prices low, and offer space to another who would like to sell their work as well. 
It is the Mossthread Museum.
There is a link to it HERE.
I hope you will join me. If you have difficulty with purchasing, please contact me @ baggaraggs@gmail.com
And thank you in advance for your support. 

No comments: