Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Windows



There is a time in Church, when I am listening to the first strains of the voices of the Choir that I think..."we aren't going to make it here folks." The song gains momentum though, we are become louder, stronger and filled with spirit, and then something happens. It feels like another dimension is opened into the Church and other voices are added. Heavenly ones. Rejoicing. As I look up at the little stained glass windows above me I see them framed in the windows. Although they have no mouths these little angels are singing Praises. Joining IN.

2 comments:

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea! They DO look like little angels,very sweet,hugs,phylliso

Debra said...

Absolutely wonderful, Baggs. I also love the Santa that looks like he just came out of San Quentin or Alkatraz-I probably spelled both of those wrong...the stripey suit is what I mean-but I just adore him!! It's all wonderful....
Bean