Wednesday, November 23, 2011

APOLOGIES

I have been away in my head, struggling to try to keep up and am so sorry to have neglected my Blog. I have folks to thank for sending me beautiful pieces of work and things to share. I promise I will. In the meantime I have been caring for my sick dog...This has been going on for months now and I am near crazy...not sleeping and looking like there is a squirrel loose in my Brain.
So, I will update here in the next few days. Don't give up on me.
Hugs, Robin

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi my dear friend-
I will never ever give up on you, you know that-
take your time, and we will be here , when you find piece in your dayes to show us your wonderful creations.
Love you-Dorthe

Clare said...

Hi there, hope the doggy gets better, I hate it when my little chap is not well. Life always somehow seems more pressurized at this time of the year. see you back soon xox

Debra said...

Baggatha-
I've been thinking it's probably been Albert that's had you down. Please take care of yourself too. We all love you.
Bean

Stacey said...

Robin~ You are right where you need to be beside Albert, Sometimes in the midst of our creating, blogging, tweeting and FaceBook profiles, we forget that we need to keep our priorities and not feel pressure to keep up online. Our true friends are there no matter what or how long.
Blessings to you and yours,
Special ones to dearest Albert.

Stacey