Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the Land Of Baggaraggs

Good Morning,
the leaves are peering into my kitchen window. They are greeting me with their faces of interest, smelling coffee that leaks through the seams of the the Land of Baggaraggs. I love their faces, their company and their season. I am soon off to the studio, making,making ,making. I am happiest making dolls, sculpting faces, painting and creating. I am in the Land of Baggaraggs. The people there speak to me with their ideas, wishing to be made real. I will try to define them as they wish to be defined, and help them find their way out of the studio. They can be found on Baggaraggs.etsy.com. Peace and Blessings to you.

2 comments:

BuTT UgLee said...

YES!!!!!
I am sooooo proud of you!!!
Your blog looks awesome!
You know exactly what to do. It looks like you have been doing this a long time!

YES!!!!!!!!
uGlee

Baggaraggs: said...

Thanks so much...I don't know what the heck I am doing...